INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Saturday, 18 July 2009

WOOTS! Here is my first semester results! 30% out of 100% for the whole year only, btw..
They doesn't include Mid-year exams btw, if not, all fail de! ):

H2 Mathematics: B
H2 Chemistry: C
H2 Physics: D
H2 Economics: E

H1 General Paper: U
H1 Chinese: S

Cool right?! BCDESU.. All grades also have except A! Woots..
After combining it with Mid year, my grade = SSSSSU.. KOOL! (:
And my GP got U cos I didnt hand-in homework.. But those homework are those that they did when I'm still in CJC.. BIASED LA! ):
Here is the actual paper.. And don't look at my test results pls!! Very jialat! Hahah! (:

Retain, here I come!! Wooties..


No comments: