INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Monday, 10 August 2009



Hello!
Yesterday i woke up at about 5+! Liying ask me to go Cine.
Got Anne, Junjie, and 2 other girls + 1 guy.. I feel like going one los..
But they meeting at 6.30 and i woke up at 5+!! How to prepare at such a short time?
Hahha, then i never go meet them le.. I go meet ben at ION orchard..
Firstly, i take 181 bus to JP. I saw JONATHAN TSUI in the bus..
Me and him also took the same MRT. He alight at City Hall while i alight at Orchard.
We chat and chat.. talking about everything we can!! Good luck tsui! Nth will happen to you! (:
Then i went to ION! Cant find him los.. I saw my schoolmate, Gaoyan there! Haha! (:
In the end I met ben infront of LV outside the mall..
Me and him shop shop around while joking about our 'matter'!! You should know de Ben..
Hahah! (: We shop until 10+ then took MRT back to jurong..
Actually wanted to meet ML and Shikin one.. Then they went to BOONLAY without our consent?!
TMD! Nvm nvm.. Then me and ben went to boonlay..
When i reach boonlay, i saw ZHIYANG, HAIHUI, nelson kerby they all.. woots!!
Then me and ben took 181 to 2head meet ml, zl and shikin. Then ben take bus to JP right after alighting at 2head there!
Why? cos he want to watch movie rather than talk crap with us.. hais..
Then me, ml, zl and shikin tlak like nobody's business? Good luck arhx zl!!
Haha! (: anyone who's reading this, please INTRO girls to me!! Tyty.. (:




Happy Birthday to Yuzheng too!! (:




And, I've decided not to buy Omnia II anymore.. Cos, i'm aiming for LG Crystal which is coming out soon! So, now you can buy Omnia II already, JINGJING!! I wont stop you anymore.. Hahah! (:




No comments: