Yay, just watched Ip Man 2! (Y) Fantastic sequel, though the first one was better.
Nonetheless, still a flawless martial arts movie! This time, Chinese vs British.
Craving for Iron Man 2 and Once a Gangster (Ekin Cheng & Jordan Chan; Y&D theme)!
Anyway, am super super extremely tired now. Slept at like 5:40AM yesterday.
Woke up at 6:50AM! But miraculously, I didn't fell asleep in school at all.
School was rather boring today (or should I say these few days ._.)!
Anyway, Pitbull's concert next month. Anyone wanna go with me? :/
Shopping spree. Any shopaholic wanna join me?
The Shoppes is the thing. PP & JLC!
Taka, GA, Burberry, C21 and Dior had been sending slow mails.
Flagship LV, floating on the surface of the water.
Now I miss KCS like hell! Why did that freaking accident even happened?
Sometimes I just felt like crying, but my tears just doesn't come out.
How cruel can fate be?
How I wish A's just ended. You know. Enjoying life, and reflecting on my past mistake.
Studying sucks to the very core of this universe. Education is the biggest mistake human created.
Had been seeing 11:11 these few days. Even now.
While I was typing, I saw this "Draft autosaved at 11:11 PM."
Wonder why this number keep appearing in my life now.
Since last week (or two weeks before). Everyday. Yes, I mean it.
Feel like sleeping now. Really. 1 hour + sleep wasn't even enough at all.
I have so many stuff to ponder upon. Probe me!
How I wish I have a listening ear. Like right now.
S-I-G-H. Life sucks. Seriously.
Can I just drop dead right now?
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment