Hello blog. I'm back again. It's a long time, and much have passed. I'm in a life situation whereby I do not know what kind of mood my mind should be having. After today, I'll enter a stage of stress and pressure. I'm becoming a combat engineer tomorrow. They say it is one of the toughest vocation alive. Fuck and dammit. So many of my friends entered lepak vocation like MP, RP and fucking ferry terminal guard? Are you kidding me? I don't know to be happy or not to be, being the fact that the camp is like 5 minutes walk from my house.
Mr blog, I miss the life I had when I post on you almost everyday. My JC life. I miss missing someone like her. I miss having to write essays to her every single day, from day to night, studying or not studying. I miss driving to school. I miss studying with my good buddies in school. I miss almost every single fucking shit. I dread army.
Good bye.
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment