Hello! :)
30/5/09, Saturday
Went to school early in the morning for the HOUSE LEADER thingy de! -.-
Went to school at 7:55AM los and it ends at 12:30AM like that! Wahhh :(
Suppose to meet my BROS at 6pm at GP de..
There're Tsui, Jon, Zhelun, Mingli and JACQ! Weizhao and Benjamin later then come!
Bryan was suppose to come de but in the end never..
Haihui also, but he went to FREDDY'S Birthday Party! Haha :)
But i FB-quiz chatting with a DUMB girl till like 7pm then i meet them..
And i got SCOLDED miserably! :( hais.. bu gong ping de los!! Haha! :)
So we went to play DOTA..
Me, Jon, Mingli, Weizhao and Zhelun vs Tsui, Chunkiat, Jianzhen and Jianzhen's GF! :)
And the game HANGED half way.. Nobody WON! Haha..
After that, all of us (me, jon, ml, zl, wz, tsui, ben and jacq) went to eat NEW YORK NEW YORK..
After eating and crapping, we decided to go Taman Jurong for Karaoke session..
On our way to the bus-stop, we saw MAVERLYN LEE! Haha! :)
She help us to take a few photos then off we go! But Jacq and Ben never go! :(
We reached there at about 10+ and it took us for damn long to decide if we wanted to SING!
But in the end, we still went to SING! Haha.. Had lots of fun in there..
Sing until 2AM and we went to S11 to eat, drink and talk about the big topic 'LIFE'! :(
Yeah, it sucks! It really does.. Sigh :( SPSP.. I WANT YOU! :( JCJC.. GO AWAY! :(
I can't LIVE WITHOUT YOU! :(
Haha, after that, we took cab home! Wz take seperately from us cos he lives at Teban!
So 5 of us took a cab home.. Haha! :) then reached home, took a bathe and off the SLEEP! :)
31/5/09, Sunday
Today, I sleep until very late sia! But in-between have lots of wake ups..
8am, 9am, 10am, 11am intervals keep wake up. You know why?
Because of my HP's ALARM CLOCK! :( haha.. the last one is 2+
Use com awhile and prepare myself to meet Junjie in JP at 3:45++
We take MRT to Citylink first then go shop shop.. Then find the damn ATM machine!
We bought ICE-CREAM there! CHOCOLATE CHIP! My favourite! Haha!! :)
Saw WANYU and Yingxuan at Starbucks sia! Haha.. so coincidence de!
Haha, after that we walk the whole place sia.. Went to Raffles, Esplanade, Suntec!
After that we went to Lau Pa Sat to eat.. Eat until very FULL sia! :( Haha!
It's around 6+ le.. Then we walk walk and i found a STARBUCKS shop that's closed de..
My only thing in mind is WIRELESS@SG! I can sit outside there and sign in MSN!
Can chat with ppl.. So HAPPY! Haha :) Junjie was like pushing me and dragging me off to meet his friends.
But i INSIST! Because i wanted to chat with someone los! Hais :( in the end still go le!
We went to meet his friends; 2 girls and 1 guy, at Fullerton Hotel there.. I dunno them sia! :(
Then we went to the nearby pub around Clark Quay and drink drink los..
Ordered Bacardi breezer, long island iced tea etc.. haha! :)
Crapped, Joked and EMO'd until 12+! Then 2 of his friends go off first!
While 3 of us still ordered more and drink.. I ordered BLOODY MARY! Haha! :)
After that, me and JJ cabbed home from there.. Total Taxi fair reaching 30 sia! OMG! :(
And here I am, chatting with DUMBO and blogging! Haha! :)
Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FREDDY NG! :)
BYEBYE! :)
P.S. I really love you very much! But I know I doesn't have any chances at all.. Just hope you can be with him forever! :)
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment