INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Wednesday, 17 June 2009

KENNY'S CAFE, SINGAPORE
Just came back from Kenny's Cafe with Mingli and Jon! (:
As usual, having our own coffee shop talk there!
Topic on life, money, 4D, girls, smoking, studies, ghost and crappy stuff (started by me, with the 15sec money rain? Haha!) is something we can't miss!
Saw my bro friend; namely Yaozhong and Yaoxian, with his Toyota MR-S there! WOW!
He's my motivation in life (get good A's result, get into top courses in Uni and earn big bucks next time, which is at least 20k/mth?! Materalism -.-)!
But true friends and love is hard to find, when you're super RICH! ):
But you can buy everything without considering? This is what I'm aiming in life! (:
They get to know you because your face is covered with nothing but $$$?
Hais, life's like that! ): but can't help it! We're living in this century; where money and power dominates! -.-

MEDAN, INDONESIA
Just came back from Indonesia few days ago (9 days to be specific)! It's rather fun! Just known a hell lot of friends there, all from different class from me! Haha! (: Nothing much to write about it, because I've forgotten most things about it (Which's why Libra's so unique! Haha!)!

JOHOR, MALAYSIA
Recently, just came back from M'sia with Mingli, Weizhao, Ben and Shikin too! It's like yesterday? Haha! (:
I bought a Everlast school shoes (RM$99.90) and a t-shirt (RM$20+; LOL) there!
We went to their K-box; costing us RM$15 per only! Free flow of food and drinks, and choice of one meal set! Woots!
We use tissue to cover our ears too, because Shikin's voice is too "POWERFUL"! Haha! (:

LIFE SUCKS! ):
Haven't even started studying for my Block Test, which constitutes 20% of the total promotion criteria!
Woots, RETAIN here I come! (: I've been having poker face for the past few days; being expressionless!
Why?! Because of her? I don't know, and don't wanna know! ):
Woots, my Horoscope with hers doesn't match at all; having TOTAL CONFLICT! Kool bodo!
But that's weird. Why me and Mingli never have conflict before one? -.-
Maybe there're exceptions? Whatever, I don't care anyway!
And where in the hell is Choonseng now? TTS? Someone tell me, please! ):

With Love,
DR Yong Yao Jun

No comments: