Hey, I'm back to blogging! :D Lots of things happened lately.
Last friday, me, Jon, ml and zl went to see Choonseng at his house.
I'm so happy because her mom told us this was the first time she saw him smile so happily after the accident.
It's been a long time since you play with us, my dear Bro.
Please get well soon! There're so many things I want to tell you.
Last saturday was my bro's 21st belated birthday celebration at my house! :D
Lots of people were there.. Most of my brother's friend were there.
Jon, Eileen, Tsui, Ml and Zl also came to my brother's b'day party.
Like near to 100? Haha! (:
So happening! After the celebration, all of them went to Powerhouse.. (:
Me and all my friends(including Weiqi) bought a agnes b t-shirt for him!
Hope he like it! And my bro also received lots of presents from his friends!
Emperio Armani Meccanico watch costing ~$600, new gen iPod Touch, Armani Exchange Belt, Fred Perry Polo-T, Gucci Sunglasses and two 22k gold necklace and pendant costing ~$600 too!
Total costing close to $2000! Oh my god, I'm so happy for him! (:
Happy Birthday, Yaosheng! :D
Today, me, Jon and Eileen went to Kwangyang's birthday party.
Actually decided to go weilong's birthday party before coming to Kwangyang's one.
But end up I decided not to go weilong's one. Sorry! ): Kwangyang's party is a JOKE!
LOL! He was drunk too quickly after finishing a bottle of Martell Cordon Bleu! Haha! (:
Dunno what to write now. Sigh.
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment