Woots, 1 week of holiday! (:
But I'm gonna use this whole week of holiday to study.
Yes, and i mean STUDY! Because, apparently, my result sucks to the core, for now at least.
If I don't score well for my promo, I'll have to drop a H2 subject, which I don't want to! ):
I want Physics, I want Chemistry and I want Economics too!
My result sucks for now! Why? Because, i'm still farming for my Divine Rapier! Haha! :p
If I get terrible results for my promo, I risk getting retained.
I'll have to drop a H2 subject.
Needless to say, I'll be removed from the Scholarship programme too!
Oh my god, please help me! ):
And why do I always miss her so much when it comes to holiday?
God, are you playing with me?
Though I'm a freethinker, I'm getting to trust God all of a sudden.
Why? Because... it's better to trust than not to trust, isn't it?! HAHA! (:
Oh my god, I'm just crapping around. Just ignore my RUBBISHES! (:
Alrighty, bye!
And can anyone tell me where is she working at?
She just don't wanna tell me! Not like I'll find her!
When I say I won't, I really mean it! ):
Tell me for a chance to win a mini present from me!
Yes, and I mean it! (:
I miss you like how you miss him.
I need a little more luck than a little bit.
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
Sunday, 6 September 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment