Gonna blog about today! Went out with Jon! My gay partner!!!
Woke up at 12+ today. Was actually gonna teach Jon integration at 11AM.
But I overslept! Told you I'd wake up damn late if I sleep late. Dota somemore la! LOL :/
Anyway, I cabbed to JP to meet Jon because I'm late!! :x Have to meet Jon at 3:30 one!
But I left house at 3:45? LOL, so have to cab. Sorry la, tumblr too addictive :x
So went to JP's post office to renew my PDL first. Then after that take MRT all the way to town!
Alighted at Somerset. So we shop around. Went to Zara, new look (the male session jitao is CMI) bla bla.
Then went to eat at KFC despite my 'wonderful' sore throat lol :/
Walked to Taka and Paragon to and fro to check on LV, Gucci, Fendi and G/A?
Found nothing. Then I accompany Jon to ION to buy his scarf from Pull and Bear!
Hahah, but damn retarded la. He choose one scarf so long. Hahah he bought a black one afterall!!
Then it was like 7+ alr? Then decided to buy the Gucci wallet I saw from Paragon.
But queue damn long la. So went inside then decided to buy but end up OUT OF STOCK!
GGz, then that lady say Taka's one still got 2 left. Hahah, so faster go Taka there.
Then... LONG QUEUE AGAIN OMFG! But nvm, hahaha wait wait. Luckily my Taka membership got 10%!
Hhahah, so total minus quite a lot! After that MRT'd to BBDC for driving!!!!
After that cabbed home and now I'm at home twittering, tumblring, blogging, radio-ing, MSNing and studying -_-
AND EATING HAHAHAH! I EATING LOTS OF STUFF NOW DONT BE MAD OKAY! ^^
Current Mood: Happy, but kinda feel I'm an extra.
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment