DAY 5
I don't know what happened yesterday lei. LOL! :/ Let me recall. Hmmm...
Okay, went to school for GP common test I think? Paper 1 & 2!
Well, I did the question on 'Money is the root of all evil. To what extent do you agree?'
See alr jitao do it immediately! HAHAH!! Because I'm 100% sure it's true!!!! But essay cannot 100% ):
Read my essay and you will surely laugh until buey tahan one HAHA!!
So after break of brinking a packet of iced milo, time for Paper 2! Aiya, nothing much to talk :x
Anyway, I was eating strepsils and chewing loudly and no teacher catch me!! My strepsils still put on the table!
So after that, what did I do? Okay remembered. I literally slept through the whole evening. Like damn long la!
LOL, the thing is, I didn't even study at all. I was gonna study the day before, but oh well, not in the mood all of a sudden.
Then bo bian lo. Also tired alr then just sleep and don't study at all!! I sleep at 3+ I think.
Current Mood: Sleepy-walk
DAY 6
Okay today, woke up at 7:20 I think. Then took 20 minutes to shower/brush teeth and wear uniform.
5 minutes to finish preparing and 10 minutes to eat breakfast + drink water + grab my strepsils.
So, leave house at 7:55! Reach school at 8:05 by car, and the lecture start at 8:15 I think? LOL!
Hahhaha, after a torturing 2 hours math lecture, we had 3+ hours of break.
So did a bit of my math 20A tutorial in the library (stoned) until 12! Was joking with JR and JJ LOL!
Then meet Mich, Wenning, together with JR and JJ to eat at KFC. Wanted to eat Mac, but JR don't want -_-
Walk half way saw Wenxuan too, so he joined us. And saw some other people also while on the way!
After that went to Econs lecture. Damn boring la. I was sleeping, then Yuzheng was talking so loud behind me.
He like flirt sia LOL keep talk one :x Then went home after that. Bus'd 185 with JJ to GP.
Went to GP's Mac to teach Jon Integration. Well, I was emo-ing the whole time. Worst emo day ever!
Jon was like talking to me about his REN SHEN DAO LI, and I'm like daydreaming -_-
Then suddenly, Cynthia and Ben came LOL. Then Cindy and bf too. Cindy and bf went off early.
Then Cyn and Ben was talking and crapping with us HAHAH!!! But I still emo mood lo at that time :x
Then after that they went off cos Cyn going to interview her tuition job? Then Jon pei me wait for 185.
After that went home, shower and prepare to go BBDC. After eating dinner then go lo.
Then everything finish at 11:05, and reached home at 11:55. Now blogging like a nerdie -_____-
Can't go to school tomorrow anyway. Sianz. Have to do some other stuff!!!! :x
Physics and Econs (useless) lecture lei! PHYSICS LEI! NEW TOPIC LEI! NUCLEAR PHYSICS LEI! DIE )):
Current Mood: Emo-happy
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment