Look at the time now. Look again. It's 5AM and I'm still wide (okay not really wide, rofl) awake. Can't sleep. I don't know why. Probably because I had supper. I'm gonna blog about Darren's Ng incident. Since my 'gansterism' social circle is so huge, I think my friends/friend's friends knew him. Take a look at these videos:
Watch the second video especially. LOL they're tards, aren't they? From what I heard, it's a gang vs gang fight. 369 vs fong people. (salakau vs fong hong san) Lol I talk until so ginna wth. Yeah the 369 guys went to slash Darren Ng because of STARING INCIDENT? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? STARING INCIDENT?!? Only Singapore will have this kind of things happen. I didn't know this kind of crap still exist in Singapore. The last time I heard tragedies like this happened was like during 2002? We are now in the 21st century my dear. In Hong Kong, people kill for monetary means and turf, which I can understand why. In HK, the government even have connections with the gangs and they help each other. In Singapore, kill/murder = death penalty. Think before you act man; if you don't think for yourself, at least think for your parents. They take care of you for 20 years and this is what you give them? I'd never do such stupid act for God damn's sake. The trial will be held on Wednesday. I'm mostly certain that the 3 jokers (and 1 in ICU) will be sentenced to death for breaking one of the Ten Commandments of God. That's kinda of an early trip to hell yeah?
And I kinda love how Singapore practice the death sentence. They use ropes to hang them. Why? Because it's cheap (1 rope can be used thousands and thousands of time). Lucky Singapore don't use lethal injection, electrocution, firing squad, gas chamber etc. Lethal injection uses fatal substance which is costly. Electrocution uses vast amount of electricity (~d.c. 2000V), which is, too, costly. Firing squad uses sniper-lookalike bullets in a semi-automatic rifle which is costly as well. Gas chamber uses poisonous gas which is costly as well. If Singapore uses these kind of method then what will happen? Obviously, we, the taxpayers, have lesser disposable income BECAUSE WE HAVE TO PAY MORE TAX. Lucky Singapore use ropes. One rope cost like 30 cents to make? Lol. Singapore quite smart eh. Kidding lah saying these kind of things lol.
Kiddos of gangsters-wannabe in Singapore do take note that you are not the Mafias, Yakuzas, 14K, Tiandihui etc., so don't be so stupid. At least those I listed earn money from what they do. You? Be smart abit k. Tyvm. Time to sleep. Kuddos and good night.
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment