INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
Tuesday, 2 November 2010
Yo li sa, HUAT AH!!! :D Hahahha, I wanna go shopping so so so so so so so so crazily!! And the appreciation of $Sin make me wanna shop even more!!! Ahhhhhhhhh~ T.T Why is the stupid A's coming so slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! *arbish* wo yao si diao le!!! ANOTHER SUICIDE SUNDAY. ANOTHER WAY TO GO NO WHERE NO WHERE. Hahha just typing lyrics randomly. Sian leh this few days wah piang. can die alr lo! I wanna put tattoo (i dont call it ang gong [sounds so paikia-ish]) after A's! Aiya not those dragon etcc on my hand/legs/whole body la!! i just wanna put a black scorpion on my lower left of my stomach. like wenjie's one! :D [Click Here] Nice anot? Nice right LOL!! or [Click Here]? Of course not LOL it's for girls one. Yeah both of them are my friends. Aiya after A's then decide! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment