INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Sunday, 10 May 2009





Annyong Haseyo :)

This song name is soo good in describing my mood now! Haha :)
Just came back from Mother's Day Celebration at dunno where.. Haha :)
With family and grandparents! We have to leave at 9PM straight away because my bro have to book in to army by 10PM.
He have airborne jumping tomorrow bodo! Commando sia!! Haha :p
And the total bill cost $479+?! OMG -.- laughs..
As usual, they only accept Citibank and UOB cards! That's why I only make Citibank, UOB and DBS card!
Now I have all VISA, Mastercard and Diners Club electronic payment! Not to forget the beloved NETS! Haha *show off* :p
And I drank 3 glass of alcohol at one go! I'm not 借酒消愁(JIE JIU XIAO CHOU)-ing. LOL!
My bro want me to drink with him so just accompany him drink los.
And I wont get drunk so easily de!! Come challenge me!! Haha :)
Nobody see me drunk before! :p

After that my bro go clubbing with his friends. Age must be >23! -.-
Then my bro fetch all my other bros and grandparents home first.
My dad and mom wanna walk home together.. ROMANTIC SIO!! Haha :)
My bro lah.. Never drive his bike out -.- and the other car is on maintenance! Shag!!

[edited to make myself a guai kia, LOL]

And now I'm here blogging like an idiot -.- haha..

If you really love someone, for whatever circumstances forbidding it, its best to let go and the least you can do is let the person you love enjoy their life; sweet sacrifice.

I know the answer already. Thanks! I've given up! All the best!

Last of all, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE MUMMYS OUT THERE! :)

Annyongi kyeseyo! :)


Jon™ says (11:14 PM):
*MR SHINY TEETH
*SMILE LIK UR LIFE DEPEND ON IT
*LET UR TEETH GLOW WIT THE YELLOWISH SHINE
LOL, ask me in MSN about who it is.

P.S. Okay, I give up on you already and this is serious. I was wondering, why am I so stupid? I'm like really crazy over you. Well, nvm :) all da best for your life!

No comments: