INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Sunday, 3 May 2009

sad little guy Pictures, Images and Photos
Studying in JJC is kinda Stressful.
Had been rushing homeworks,
And burning midnight oils.
Should i give up. ):

Yaojun;
The silence that guards the tomb does not reveal God's secret
in the obscurity of the coffin, and the rustling of the branches
whose roots suck the body's elements do not tell the mysteries
of the grave, by the agonized sighs of my heart announce to the
living the drama which love, beauty, and death have performed.

No comments: