HOLA! :)
Haha, omg! I'm soooo happy! :)
Because Yiteng, Sean, Benjamin, Ian and Daniel owes me a meal!! Hahaha..
Wait! Sure got more de? Jon, GML and Tsui also haven't take the quiz?! Haha! :p
Hahaha, I'm soooooooooooooooo happy los! :p
Well, today was fine was again!
Temperature taking first! My temperature was 34.8 degrees. LOL! Too low le?! -.-
Had PE after that followed by 30 mins of break!
Then the VP was like sitting way in front and I'm so afraid to buy drinks!
He catch my hair = GG? Hais~ :(
After break was Chem Lecture! Yeah, all about chemical equilibrium! Dunno what Kc Kp one!
PW tutorial after that! See how Jasher and Changhong quarrel.. Haha! :0 was kinda fun!
Next, GP lesson! I brought my Paper 1 Skills Pack!
Mr Shankah should be very happy los!! Hahaha..
We brainstormed on a rather contraversial topic. "Is abortion permissible? Discuss."
Haha, then break again! Relax time..
Lastly, ECONS Tutorial! Change of new tutor, who is the HOD for R/D! Haha :) slept for the second half entirely los! :(
Then actually got CCA. But I feel like ponning!
So me and Gaoyan decided to go to the school Hewlett-Packard outing thingy with Jingrong, Yuzheng, Zhiqi, Pitrie etc. at Queenstown..
Haha, never sign up also can go? Hahahaa!! :p
LOL, it's so nice! If only my room become like this next time? All technologically connected! Haha :)
After the outing, we were released from there! Me, Jingrong and Yuzheng went to Queensway to make jersey!
Wanted to put the name of the girl we love at the back de! Haha..
While walking, we saw a soccer shoes costing SGD$8999! LOL.. Haha! :)
Never make jersey at the end! No nice design at all.. Hais :(
We then took cab home! $22.70 and they paid like $10 total? -.-
Cynthia asked me to teach her Econs in GP just now.
But I fall asleep!! So sorry :( hahaha.. :p
Tmr have Chem Quiz on Gaseous State! OMGOMG!!
Till here..
ADIOS! :)
I MISS B! :(
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment