INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Sunday, 4 October 2009

Omg, I miss my life! ):

Sec 1/1D - Tan Pei Ling
I was a nerd for the whole year! All I know was Febian, Fernanders, Yiteng, Firman and Shafie. Get to know almost all my brother(Yaosheng)'s friend. Gary, Renyu, Malcolm, Stam, Hongbin etc..

Sec 2/2D - Gay Geok Ling
Get to know Mingli, Haihui, Jon, Zhelun, Choonseng, Sean, Tsui, Wz, Ben, Bryan. This is the time when I become naughty. All because of GML! He teached me bad! LOL! During this time, me, CS and Tsui always went to school together. I still remember CS always buy the bread at the shell station. End up, he always went to toilet! LOL! :D Zef quitted school during this time.

Sec 3/3C - Lim Han Ling
Get to know Zhiyang during Sec 3. Ben transfered school. Everyone went to different classes.

3C - Me, Jon, Bryan
3D - Tsui, Haihui, Zhelun
3E - Mingli, Choonseng, Sean, Wz

My class include Jon, Bryan, Zhiyang, Peizong and Shafie.
Bryan was one of my best friend because we're in the same class (3C). All we did in class was to talk about how good his WOW was, and how sexy our chinese teacher was. One of the best time in my life. But sadly, he left school! ): During this time, arena fighting at the nearby Multi-storey parking lot is common.

Sec 4/4D-4E - Chia Ei Ei
Can't really think of anything to write. What I know is, everyone went back to the same class. We changed like over ~10 English teacher? LOL! Shooting of ice is super common.

Sec 5/5B - Chng Puay Keong
Get to know Wenjie. Nothing to write, though. Everyone was at their mugging mode in class except us.

(Fighting was prevalent throughout Secondary School's life)

J1/09S08 - Mr Eric Goh
Yeah, one word to describe the life in JC. sucks, Sucks and SUCKS! To hell with JC! -'- _|_ -'-
Everyone is super sarcastic in JC. This is the time where I met the most sadist at one go. My class = super mugger. Why? Cos' I'm in a 4H2 class. To emphasis on the 4H2, it means the super nerd class. Everyone in JC takes 3H2 and 1H1 subject (standard subject combi), while I take 4H2 (extreme crazy subject combi). Somemore, it's PCME! Extreme crazy science stream. I should be staying in CJC! More normal (lifeful; contrary to lifeless) people, and more pretty girls.

H1 = Higher 1 Subject (Level 1) - Easy Mode
H2 = Higher 2 Subject (Level 2) - Hard Mode

What I have to say is that, JC isn't my thing. Regret coming to JJC, or should I say JC?! No pretty girls and naughty guys. How can I survive in such an environment? Nerd was everyone; including myself, who's influentially becoming one.

(Fighting was super peculiar in JC)

Sigh, life seriously sucks, for now at least. Mid-autumn festival just ended. Which means, my birthday is coming soon. I don't know how I should go about celebrating it.

Bored, bored, bored... So what is this about? The enthalpy of life, or the entropy of life?

No comments: