INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Sunday, 18 October 2009

Woots! I'm at jon's house blogging!! He's playing WOW like a JOKE!! LOLS! :D:D

Thanks to all the people who came to my birthday party! Greatly appreciate it!! (:

List of people:



Dad, Mom, Yaowen, Huiqin, Yaowei.



Jon, Mingli, Sean, Weizhao, Zhelun, Ben, Tsui, Bryan, Kwangyang, Zef, Haihui, Freddy, Donald, Daryl, Weijie, Roy, Eileen, Reiko, Shikin, Oothin, Oothin's GF.



Cynthia, Louise, Jinglin, Jingjia, Yitian, Kaihui, Josephine.



Junjie, Jingrong, Liying, Anne, Cindy, Mariko, Jocelyn.



Yaozhong, Yaoxian.



I think people like Ben and Zef should be very happy since I intro'd them Liying and Anne to them respectively!! HAHAH! :D I've done my job man!! Next is for you all to intro me! :D:D Omg, I'm going to bash up my JC friends!! They smashed a Hello Kitty cake right at my shirt!! They wanted to smash it onto my head, but due to my fast reaction, they miraculously smashed into my shirt!! GOODBYE TO MY AX SHIRT! ): Expensive bodo!! We drank the bottle of baileys zef gave me. And who drank'd the special version? LOLS!!


Bryan wanted to make me drunk then bring me to Geylang to... Luckily Anne tell me not to go.. HAHAH! :D:D Thanks!!! IDIOT BRYAN AND DARYL!! Lols.. Me and Zef sent Anne home and I pay'd for the cab fare! SO EXP! Then I also sent off Junjie, Jingrong, Liying and Cindy!!

Went to order McDelivery too, costing ~$60!! Kool! Toffee flavoured Shirt! Kool..

I've also received quite a number of birthday presents.
AX Belt and AX Wallet - Jon, Kwangyang, Bryan, Tsui, Zef, Eileen, Mingli.
A bottle of Baileys and a T-shirt - Zef
Digital Photo Frame - Cynthia, Yitian, Kaihui
A Halloween Display Thingy - Jinglin, Jingjia
Creative Zen and one Bermudas - Yaowen
Burberry The Beat Homme Perfume - Huiqin
A Unique Boxer!!! - Liying
A Bottle of Champagne - Junjie
A T-shirt - Jingrong, Mariko, Jocelyn
2 Birthday Cakes - JC friends
Powerful Opponents Korean Drama - Big Bro friends

Will edit this post when I've time. Gonna go now.. I know this post is like bit and pieces all over! HAHA! :D

No comments: