What is the brain of a typical JC student made of?
Shit load of formulas, laws, principles, stereotyping minds, sadistic thinking, sarcastic talks, spreading mugging pandemonium, super high IQ; but no EQ, specialised at looking nerd, making bossini as their fashion trend, talking about Toyota Crown being the fastest car, saying that A/X have no link with GA, making www.litespeed.com.sg as their homepage, having hairstyle of a freak, wearing specs that are popular during the 1960s, making teachers as their God, taking school rules as their Bible, talking about how much a correction tape cost, whining when one part of a lecture note is blurrish, doing homework once they reach home, spend at least 18 hours studying everyday, regard ajisan as the most expensive food store, making JP as their shopping area, spends $10 buying shirt(s), figuring out which forces act on every single object in their mind, buying phenolphthalein as their tissue paper, using 3310 as their HP, using pentium 1 computer at home, having at least 10 pens/pencils in their pencil box, thinks that people who club is a bad guy, sucks in playing high-end game, owns in playing mind and board games, being serious at all times, making mafia wars and friends for sale as their most favourite game, discussing about simple harmonic motion when out of school, regards people who smoke and drink as a bad guy, never throws litter on the floor, picks up litter on the way, never late for school, spend at least 10 hrs in school everyday, apply for H3 subjects when they're eligible, FES in school, don't skip promos when they're FES, have the body smell of a dunk, have a brain as complicated as albert einstein's one, talking about ku klux klan in SMSes, prepares at least 10 sets of foolscape paper in their bags, carry bags that weighs a tonne, thinks that susan boyle is the most beautiful woman, hates chinese song, loves national anthem, sings the school song with pride and dignity, make reports to parents what they did in school everyday, sleep at 8pm and wake up at 5am everyday, making their ratio of watching tv to studying as 1 : ∞, only learns to drive at the age of 55, bring 3 big bags of water to school, having all the stuff from the first day of school till now in their bag, drinks water that were just neutralised by reacting NaOH with HCl, knows that benzene is poisonous and carcinoginic, and the list continues...
Of course, none of these is me.
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment