Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?
Okay, updating on what is happening to my life.
Yesterday
Was slacking and watching TV at home when Weizhao called me to meet him at JP to buy his dad's birthday present. Met him and Mingli there after a near 1 hour traffic jam at the entrance of JP. Walk around JP and finally Weizhao bought a set of belt and wallet for his dad's birthday present. After that, drove to Fico and eat Pizzahut. After eating, Mingli went home to change. Then drove them to my house to crap and slack. Discussing on where to go the whole day, with a few suggestions like meeting Wanyu, Wesley, Maverlyn, Xiaoting, etc. End up, meet Zhelun at JP after Ben's mom celebration at town. -___- Then drove to Vivo to slack via AYE. When driving back, the fucking god damn crap happened. Got caught by Traffic Police (TP) for speeding at ~98kmh at a 70kmh road. Chao chee bye, so sway. Knn, tio 6 demerit points and $150 fine. You want money just take la, demerit me for what? Speeding at West Coast highway then kenna 6 demerit. Cos' I was speeding with a Audi TT drove by a pretty girl. She lost and turn away. Then suddenly I tio chase by TP. 6 demerits man. I'm left with 6 points. Have to wait for a year for points to renew. Dammit. Then went to West Coast Park to eat Mac. I ordered but didn't eat at all. Then driving home via West Coast highway again. This time, ROAD BLOCK. So many cars pass by don't want ask them to stop. I drive only, ask me to stop. My car got so xia lan or not? Black Merc = xia lan? Pcb, other cars no need stop la. But this one kena nothing. Didn't drink at all. Lucky. If not licence = bye bye. 1 day tio two traffic police check. Nice. Drove home via WCH-AYE-PIE. Next time die die won't drive on AYE. So sway. Nb. My bro told me it's nothing, because I won't be so sway one. But after A's I have 4 months of holiday. How am I to ensure I won't get any more demerits? Reached home and my bro told me what happened to him earlier on that night (Tumblr).
Today
Just came back from a mini secondary school gathering. Lazy to list down the people who are there. Yeah, BBQ at Floravale (the place where Belverin stay). Fetch Bry and went there together. Parked my car at the visitor's car slot. And I got burned by Bryan's cigarette on my poor left forearm. White blood cells jitao squirt out constantly like free one. Didn't really eat much. After that, drive down to Cynthia's HDB to slack. Martell, XO, mixers, etc. are all there. Didn't really drink much too cos' I've to drive. They're playing 5-10 (cai quan), direction change, pokers, while I'm camwhoring and playing iPhone/Android games. Suddenly, police car came. Police patroling, and we thought we're gonna get screening. But just as the police turn in, they turn out again. Why? Because a mentally crazy (Yeah, really crazy) malay man was cursing at them. Police don't even bother to come down and drove off to save the hassle. That man is so popular that every police and residents near there know who the hell he is. Actually he saved us indirectly (cos we've a 17 y/o underage guy here). Right after, went to eat at GP's food court. Xiao wan mian! One of my favourite (: Slack and talk cock, and drove home. Just finished a game of Dota hehe.
Yeah, I know it's damn sucky these few days. But heck it. I'm appealing for my traffic offense. I'll never let them take my points just like that. Holiday ending soon. Awwwww, I so hate it! ):
No comments:
Post a Comment