INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Thursday, 2 September 2010

A day about piano.

I really love Yiruma's soothing music so much. No words can describe it. The gentle and calm musical essence really eases my mind down. These are the best works the South Korean Yiruma ever composed.

1) Yiruma - River Flows In You



2) Yiruma - Kiss The Rain



3) Yiruma - Love Me

Love Me is one of my favourite piece. Especially from 0:56 onwards.

And not to forget this lovely piece composed by Yann Tiersen.
Yann Tiersen - Comptine d'un autre été: l'après midi

Look at the story behind this piece. (:

I hope one day I can fulfill my dream of playing all these piano pieces perfectly. I'm practicing it everyday, hoping I can master it one day. (:

And my dad damn stubborn. I asked him to deposit only S$100 into my bank 'cos I cashed in S$100 into the Merc cash-card since it's left with S$0.36 only. End up he put S$300 into my bank, saying it's for my allowance 'cos my parents are going to Yunnan, China at midnight today. Coming back SG only at next Sunday, which is 9 days from now. Bon Voyage, to them! Take care <3 I really miss you, daddy and mummy T.T

No comments: