INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Monday, 13 September 2010

Got back some of my results, and sad to say, I passed none. Most prolly gonna get SSSSS, or even worst. How am I gonna survive and score well for my A's? Well, forget it. Forget about the emo stuff and all. Just came back from daddy's birthday dinner at a Japanese restaurant in Jurong Bird Park. Wah ~$300. Okay la, not that expensive compared to other restaurants. The cook is just right in front of us and we can see him cook and do every single thing. He look a lot like Jordan Chan though :p

Anyway, sad to hear Belverin missed her test due to her dumbo-ness. Only knew it after I MSN her while eating in the restaurant. Date see wrongly. 13th see until 12th, then she missed her test. Have to retake in Feb, right? Good luck, and don't be demoralised, even though you aren't at all (with your always happy-go-lucky personality, I like) :p

No comments: