INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Saturday, 18 September 2010

Just came back from my cousin's wedding dinner held at the six star Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. Though I have like ~5 cousin's wedding dinner evey year, this one is exceptionally fantastic. Drove only 2 cars there. My bro didn't drive his MR-S because he're gonna drink. The food was extremely delicious, comprises of Shark fins, Abalone and Coconut Prawns! The ballroom was grand and luxurious. My guess is that one table alone cost nearly ~S$2000. My parents red-packeted a S$1000 note to the couple. And guess who the MC for the event? Mediacorp artist Pornsak! Okay, he's really damn hilarious and comical. After drinking a couple glasses of beer, and trying to intoxicate the groom, the usual group of close cousins decided to go to Velvet Underground in Zouk, since it was just beside the hotel. However, they decided to go Dragonfly, so I decided to go home first since the minimum entrance age is 21. End up, the groom decided not to go and all went home! So now I'm at home slacking, and am dead tired. :/

No comments: