INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Thursday, 14 January 2010

CCB ALL FUCKING LIES. SAY RETURN! RETURN LAN JIAO LA RETURN. PUKIMA!
FUCKING WEIZHAO SAY RETURN 100SGD BY THIS WEEK. END UP GO GENTING.
I WONDER WHY I LEND YOU 100 TO PAY YOUR FUCKING HANDPHONE BILL FOR WHT.
FUCKING JONATHAN TSUI SAY RETURN 100SGD BY 10 JAN. I STILL CALL HIM TO XFER BEFORE FLYING.
END UP GO BRUNEI. LAST TIME OWE ME 140 NVR RETURN THEN NVM ALR. NOW 100 OSO LIKE THAT.
SRSLY, I DONT TRUST YOU GUYS ANYMORE.

No comments: