INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Just taken my medicine. Hope I get well soon.
On the other hand, I hope the effect of my medicine would actually backfire.
So I can plea for not going for the camp.
Why is being sick always a willy-nilly?

My big brother is in KL now! Waiting for his transit to Beijing! :D
Hope he have fun with his beloved and lovey-dovey girlfriend!

My third brother just came back from HK!
Hope he actually enjoyed his holiday with his romantica!

When is my turn? I don't know! :/
For me, I'd definitely choose New York City, NY for my mini-honeymoon.
Manhattan's Fifth Avenue. Who wouldn't want to go there for a flagship shopping?
Who cares if it's the most expensive street in the world when you're with your lovey? :D
But I actually cared less about that. More towards the shopping spree! LOL, shhhh...
I heard they have an Oscar de la Renta's aisle flagship store there. Is that true?

ESCAPIA! Off to sleep. Byez.

No comments: