INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Saturday, 16 January 2010

I'm dreaming!

There are at least 50,000 people dead during the time between the moment you went to sleep and the moment you wake up.



I've this subtle feeling today. But anyway, can even a feeling be subtle? You just know how you feel, don't you? Well, it all goes like this. I was taking an afternoon nap today, and guess what? I was dreaming. Not just any usual dream, but a lucid dream. A dream whereby I myself know I'm dreaming. In rarity, I've like 80% of consciousness in my dream, knowing exactly what I'm doing. So well, I appeared in Wall Street, New York City. Well, that's the financial district of New York where several stock exchange markets are situated there. Since I know I'm dreaming, I went berserk, punching everyone I see on the street. LOL! When I've gained hatred among the people in the street, all of them chased after me and started kicking/punching me (a near-death experience in a dream, lol!).

Right after that, I woke up from my dream. Well, not that impressive right? Yes, I did wake up from my 'dream', but I woke up from the dream inside my dream. I was dreaming a dream about me dreaming I was in Wall Street. So I woke up from my dream yeah? I woke up at my own house and I saw myself sleeping there (Out-of-body experience, I suppose). I walked down and saw a HOT PINK Bugatti Veyron 16.4 right outside my house! LOL! It's a left-driving Veyron, so I suppose it's from America? lol.

Then cb, suddenly I woke up from my dream alr. By what? By a stupid fucking SMS from Club21, telling me about having a sales promotion of 10%. Nabei, spoil my dream. NABEI I HAVENT TRY TO DRIVE IT MAN. STUPID CLUB21!

Don't ask me how I remember that much about my dream, because I don't know. Divine intervention, eh? Lol! I guess God intervenes into my dream, making me dream all the favourite stuffs I've been craving for in life.

Okay, so I wasn't really feeling good after I woke up. Apparent behaviour of sadness. Zzz. No fakes here btw, if anyone of you are thinking in that sense.

No comments: