INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Sunday, 24 January 2010


Just came back from Preparation Camp with suntan and muscle cramps.
My muscle cramp from the 1000 skippings last thursday still persist. Is Botox helpful?
Got back my Differential Equation test! 26/30!
Can get full marks one! But cb, test half way got called from General Office to meet them at once.
No time to finish all! Arghh! But nvm, at least I know how to do that question! (:

I have driving lesson at 12:20PM later! Huat ah!
6:15PM on Monday, 6:15PM on Tuesday, 6:15AM on Friday.
That's how tight, and in a way compact(lol, self-praise), my schedule is.
Chemistry test from Alkane all the way to Hydroxyl Compound (or Carbonyl Compound) on Monday.
Which means (Alkane, Alkene, Arenes, Halogen Derivatives, Hydroxyl Compound).
Staying back in school on Wednesday for preparation for Admin day on Thursday and Friday.
Physics test the week after Admin day from Measurements all the way to Gravitational Field (or Oscillations).
OGL Camp on 4th - 6th Feb. Stage 5.01 deadline on the 4th Feb. TP on the 9th Feb.
Resorts World@Sentosa VIP Dinner on the 12th Feb. Chinese New Year/Valentine's on the 14th Feb.
Drive to friend's house on 16th-(dunno what day) to Bainian. Lol!

Forget how to draw the mechanism for Electrophilic Addition/Substitution, Nucleophilic Addition/Substitution already. Nehneh. Teach me pleasez! SOS!

New episode of Heroes out on Monday, together with Gossip Girl and Lost.
Eggcited and sexcited. The Spy Next Door and The Fourth Kind rocks ttm btw! :D

Shopping for CNY clothes, anyone? We go Resorts World hotels for shopping! :D

No comments: