Wah fcuking tired. FCUK! Anyone thinking about other stuff? lol!
Went out whole day just to 'dig' for Jon's bday present. The watch!
With OZL and GML rofl! Shop shop shop first and bought some stuffz.
80% of the time is shopping for our own stuff before finding Jon's one.
Cos most of the shops are too attractive. Eg. Y-3, BAPE, even Uniqlo lol!
Rahrahrah, found Jon's present at like 9pm? lol!
Bought a Emporio Armani S$389 watch. Free Taka points woohoo!
DBS bank left < S$10 lol!
Paying that time still failed multiple times before asking Zl to xfer me $20 to my bank acc. Sia swayz.
Alot of ppl are kuping for him! Woohoo, so happy!
Went to meet Tsui at Starbucks outside Wheelock lol.
With a chiobu bodo. Sexyz. Blablablazxzx...
Saw Zac today too! Ggz lol!
Me, Zl, Ben, Tsui, Eil and Cyn kupping! Kool!
Cb slept 3 hrs to dong for 18 hrs.
Went to school early morning for OGL + Econs meetingz.
Very seh, but still wanna dota.
Suddenly damn addicting after the implementation of the two new heroes. MURLOC FTW LOL!
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment