HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY LIM BO PA!
LOL I CNANT TAKE IT WAITING FOR 10 MORE MINS ALR I TIRED LIKE FUCK!
BUT IM NOT GONNA CHEAT THE BLOGPOST TIMING BY MAKING IT ZUN ZUN 12AM.
COS ITS NOT SINCERE AT ALL ROFL!
OKAY HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY AH BANG.
HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR BDAY TO THE FULLEST KZ.
HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR PRESENT IN LIKE 15HRS LATER WHEN WE GIVE YOU?
LOL! PUKIMA I GO SLP ALR BB TMR STILL NEED GO SCH MEET NEW P.
CCB, FUCK THAT BLOODY BITCH MARTHUR FARKER.
NEXT TIME SEE HER ON STREET ONE TIME GIVE HER TEN PUNCHES.
PUNCH TILL HER MAMA DONT RECOGNISE HER DICK FACE, TWIT.
SEE HER AGAIN IMMA KICK THE ASSZ OUTTA HER FOR GOD DAME SAKE.
WASTE MY 1 DAY OF HOLIDAY JUST TO SEE HER LAN JIAO FACE.
TELL HER GO FUCK A TREE LA TMD PCB KNN, NO DOGS ALLOWED!
CHAO CHEE BYE FCUK LA INSOLENT IMPUDENT NINCOMPOOP, STUPID PRUDE, YOU IMBECILE!
BARK, DOGS. BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK. GOOD DOGGY.
ROFL TOO HIGH ALR LA PS FOR MY VULGARITIES HOR K.
LET KOR KOR SAYANG YOU, VA TE FAIRE FOUTRE, FUCK FACE!
AND I WONDER WHO AM I SCOLDING LOL!
BYEZ, OFF TO SLEEP! :D
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment