INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Sunday, 21 February 2010

Just finished rewatching Sicko. Now, I do not want to migrate to the States anymore. I'd choose UK for good. US? It's a no-no, with their health care system. No health insurance is something so serious that, you can die from it. Being tossed to the curb of the road, or the skid row is something you can't avoid, if you do not have health insurance that is. Having to pay for a medicine for US$120, that you can get it for CUP$0.05, is something you do not want. Free health care should be provided. I do not want to emigrate to US to have my life span decreased tremendously, ailments lining up for me that evolved into tumours and cancers that are not being treated, hospitals denying and covering up illnesses that you have, working for life just to be in the health coverage system without retirement, etc.. Off to sleep now, will continue my story tomorrow!

"Before we had the vote, all the power was in the hands of rich people. If you
had money, you could get healthcare, education, look after yourself when you
were old. And what democracy did was to give the poor the vote. And it moved
power from the marketplace to the polling station, from the wallet to the
ballot." — Tony Benn


The top 1% of the world's population own 80% of the world's wealth. — Tony Benn

No comments: