INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Sunday, 28 February 2010

IT FEELS GOOD

Just woke up from my lovey sleep. I slept for like only 4 hrs? lol!
Just came back from Pwrhse few hrs ago.
With Jon, Ky, Cyn, Ben, Zl, Jiaen, Mao, Huiting.
And I have to say it is one of my most enjoyable day in there.
Ordered 2 x Belvedere Vodka & 4 x Mixer for $225.
100 x more fun than being with my JC friends.
(It may sound rude, but it's super true. And this is how direct I am.)
Dance'd on the podium for a few seconds, LOL!

Knew quite a few friends there.
Jiaen, Issac, Kenneth etc.. (forget most of their names, LOL)
Met quite a number of friends there. Weilin, Valerie, Jacq, Jianzhen, Zixian, Zac etc..
Life is going to suck from now on. Have to do homework for the whole day today.

But I'm actually looking forward to teach my cousin tuition now.
He's on his way here! Hehe! :D So fun + can earn $! :D
Just opened all my angbao. Passed mom S$800 and asked her to deposit for me! :D
Reached my goal for the purchase of TV alr. Now waiting for IT fair, I suppose.

Have a surprise chalet this tuesday for Ben. Should I even be saying it here? LOL.
I guess nvm, cos he never come my blog one. Hahah!
Jon going Msia for around 1 week this coming Monday.
Cynthia going China (PRC, not ROC) for 6 weeks. Do miss her, ben!
Eil's chalet coming. Life is going too fast for now. Can't really catch up! :/

And I'm so freaking sway once more. I bought $1 Big $1 Small for 2813.
And 4D first price came out 1238! CB! $5000 dollar bodo.
Why never buy 24x 2813. Sighz. 2813 is my dad's car license plate btw! ):

Have to go for sports heat official duty coming Thursday and the actual event.
I'm in charge of Tug-of-War! Lol :/
Anyone know where can I buy a new set of billard ball?
My current one looks too old. And I haven't challenge my Bro, who is in Thailand for 1 mth for army, for a long long time at home.
Imma train to be super pro at home when I'm bored, so I can win him when he comes back! :D
Hahaha!

No comments: