Song bo! Tmr Econs test and I've yet to study on it.
On the other hand, I gave a tuition lesson to my cousin.
Taught him Indices and Direct/Inverse Proportion.
Went to shop for CNY clothings at Fourseasons Hotel.
Bought nothing. Lol, I'm in love with a S$1220 GA's Tuxedo.
And I came home with a letter from Club21 saying I'm invited to a Fashion Dinner on 3rd of April in Hilton International.
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!~
Btw, my dad's car was sent for repair.
Okay, so this is what happened.
A random car banged my dad's car while reversing into a side road.
Knowing that he had banged, he drove off immediately.
So my bro, who was driving my dad's car, tried to gave chase, but to no avail.
Afterthat, he went rounding around the estate, and to his suprise, he found the car abandoned somewhere.
He called the police, and the police traced it to a stolen car's family.
That guy who was driving that car was an illegal immigrant, without an IDL (International Driving License).
After fingerprint screening, that guy was arrested and was charged in court.
Hope he gets jailed for 1) Being an illegal immigrant, 2) driving without a license, 3) hit-and-run accident, 4) reversing in a forbidden zone.
So my dad's car was sent to repair (for free, of course) by the car's insurance company.
Can't drive to school on tomorrow. Oh ghad.
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment