INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Thursday, 18 February 2010

Tomorrow school ends at a late unspecified timing.
Due to Ms Loon's make-up lesson for her absent on Wednesday.
Nice one. Chemistry Practical tmr, and chemistry make-up right after.
I predict school ends at about 6PM tomorrow, and this feeling sucks.
F1 OGLs to meet XX at PE porch with the list of people who paid for the CD in your OG.

I've OCBC Cycle Singapore briefing this Saturday.
10:45AM at Conrad Hotel, Level 4 Pool Pavilion.
Sigh. It looks retarded to me, but can't help it, can I?
Mahjong session this Saturday night at my place. Anyone?
If no one, I'll just go to friend's house to Bainian.
Most probably to Jonathan and Belverin's house.
Anyone free this Sunday? I'm so free! :/

My big brother told me he'd sponcer $300-$400 for my TV.
I told him, "No need! I want to be independent! Just like when I paid for my own computer and driving license!"
He replied, "It's okay. I can spon you $300, since I'm working. Though I don't earn a lot as compared to dad, but..."
I intervened, "This isn't called independent alr!"
He said, " It's okay! At least I know you want to be independent, and I believe you have the potential. But I don't want you to have stress, having to save money. Just concentrate on your studies, and I'll settle everything for you. I promise."
Awwwww, that's so sweet! (: Thank you korkor! But still, I want to pay for it myself. :D


“Waiting hurts. Forgetting hurts. But not knowing which decision to take is the
worst of suffering.” — Paulo Coelho


“I’ve been making a list of the things they don’t teach you at school. They
don’t teach you how to love somebody. They don’t teach you how to be famous.
They don’t teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don’t teach you how
to walk away from someone you don’t love any longer. They don’t teach you how to
know what’s going on in someone else’s mind. They don’t teach you what to say to
someone who’s dying. They don’t teach you anything worth knowing.” — Neil
Gaiman


Lookin' back on the things I've done, I was tryin' to be someone.

No comments: