INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Saturday, 6 February 2010

There're times when I really wanted to be a Hong Kong citizen. A Hong Kong triad leader. A Hong Kong hired asassin.

But at times, I also really wanted to be an American citizen. An American triad leader. An American hired asassin.

Out of all these, my dream is to be a successful Singaporean. A humanitarian Singaporean. Someone who represents Singapore.

In my whole life, I've always wanted to be an epitome of success and happiness in life.

No comments: