Fuck, Singapore's richest man, Ng Teng Fong, died.
Saw this right after I came home from school. It's gonna be a psychological ordeal for me.
My brother constantly uses him as an example of how successful a person can be if he puts in effort into the things he do.
No motivation left to study, fuck!
"No matter how rich and healthy you are, one will still die of natural causes."
R.I.P., Ng Teng Fong.
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment