Day 02 - Your least favorite song
To say my least favourite, it's still a favourite right? Haha. Many of my friends have this misconception, and having to choose their most hated song. HAHAHAH DUMBO!~ :p So I'd choose...
English: Muse - Resistance
The tune of this song is also my ringtone! Heheheh! :x
Chinese: Rainie Yang - Ni Ming De Hao You
Q: Why I choose Resistance?
A: Don't you guys think the lyrics is superb? Muse's songs are always so meaningful, not only in the use of their vocab, but the existence of their songs as well. Love is our resistance! Yeah, indeed. All their songs have their own history, and it is usually related to something in real life. Knights of Cydonia. What is it? Cydonia, commonly known as Athena, is the Goddess of Wisdom, whom is the daughter of Zeus. :x
Q: Why Ni Ming De Hao You?
A: I'm actually busy choosing between both Ni Ming De Hao You and Yu Ai. Both songs are so epicly nice. Both are used in the drama Hi My Sweetheart (海派甜心), but I chose Ni Ming De Hao You because it's nicer hehe! People out there should know that I have this Rainie Yang craze once in a while, after watching her drama. This drama is one of them. She is so beautiful to me, not in the looks, but in the inner self of her. Most girls have this misconception that there is actually no guys that really fall in love with the inner beauty of a girl, but only the looks. But I beg to differ. She's innocent, stubborn and wanting the best in everything she can. She may not be the most beautiful girl in the world, but she sure is someone you can fall in love with deeply! She's cute and adorable! :x Watch the drama and you'll know how nice it is, and you can see that love indeed have no boundaries. This song is always played during those touching part. Try watching Devil Beside You and Miss No Good too! :D
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment