Day 03 - A song that makes you happy
A song that makes me happy. HAHAH, but anyway, define happy! Rawrrrr, that's a hard nut to crack :/ Ahh, back to the song choosing part! Makes me happy. Hmmm, lemme think a bit. :D
English: Fiona Fung - Proud Of Me
Chinese: Eason Chan - Shi Nian
I was choosing between the mandarin equivalent of Proud Of You, but afterall I chose Shi Nian. Also wanted to choose the Canto version, but I know most of you don't know how to sing that so... HAHAH! :P
Q: Why I choose Proud Of You?
A: The tune is perfect and extraordinary. Hey it's one of the first few english songs I've heard of, other than songs from the good-old bands like BSB, MLTR, A1, Switchfoot, Boyzone, The Beatles, Blue, Bon Jovi, Westlife, Spice Girls etc.. I think most of you guys should have heard it somewhere in your life, most probably during the early secondary life though. It's kinda kiddish I know, but whenever I listen to this, it makes me extremely happy. Priceless, eh? Hehe. Nuff said. :x
Q: Why Shi Nian?
A: Listening to this song makes me think of the friendship I've with all my close friends. We told ourselves that our friendship will span infinite Shi Nian (10 years) until death do us apart. And we always say BRO > GIRLS. But I don't know who still think it this way, since almost all my friends have girlfriend now. I've sang this song for years already. Sec 2 until now I suppose? Damn, this song is epic and vivid. And KCS, I hope I can sing this song with you sometime in the future, too. I know you haven't forgotten this song yeah? (:
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment