INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Friday, 30 July 2010

Hey yeah. Oh my oh my hahaha! Am addicted to kpop. Geegeez. Aiya, I know I can easily stop listening to kpop. Haha, anyway I've to fetch my 3rd bro, YAOSHENG, to the airport in like 9 hours time? Haha, he's leaving for Taiwan for vacation. I want to go on a holiday trip too! ): Arghhh, hate A's. Must persevere! Gonna get my ass to HK and NY end of this year! Don't give up so easily, little readers! Love this parcel of your life, for it'll be gone very soon. You hate this part of your life, but remember, when you leave this part behind, you'll be missing it like hell. Schooling is much easier than working. Schooling have one unimportant thing of concern - Results. Working have tons and tons of important ones, one being making money.

I thing I'm improving alr! I'm starting to love Chemistry, but not Physics yet! ): Mathematics should be okay for me as of now, and econs just on/off results, eh hahah! My CT results looked sucky though.
Results:
GP - S
Math - B
Econs - C
Physics - S
Chemistry - U

Can form, U C SBS (You see SBS)! HAHAHAH!~ okay, that was lame lol -___- anyway, little earthlings, do not give up on school yet. Not now, not this time. It's the last lap! (:

I kinda love myself now haha! I know how to play Haru Haru on the piano hahah! The tune can come out, but not that perfect yet. Am trying, am trying.. Don't give me stress HAHAH! :x Hehe, anyway my daddy/mummy bought a car (supposedly) for me. BMW 3 Series! :D 320i to be exact. Okay la, the car not very big, but still it's already a luxury brand to start with! (: A simple comfy car for me, a little boy in this world. HAHAH, will stop the self-compliment now hahah! Bye, the sweet lovers of my blog! Adios, lovey-doveys! (:

No comments: