Now I kinda hate doing this :x Keep make me think of someone, or somewhere. Anyway, it'll be...
English: Joey Mcintyre - Stay The Same
Chinese: Angela Chang - Yi Shi De Mei Hao
Q: Why I choose Stay The Same?
A: I started listening to this song only when Fernanders introduced me to this song, when I'm at my old house. He was in my house doing some sec 1 project, and he happen to ask me to help him find this song online. Hehe, now whenever I listen to this song, I remember me and him sitting down at my bro's room searching for info on the net. Makes me reminisce the past so much man.
Q: Why Yi Shi De Mei Hao?
A: I was busy deciding between Yi Shi De Mei Hao and Aurora, but I chose the former instead because the feeling is stronger! Hey, this song was introduced by none other than my beloved Jon. He was in love with Maverlyn at that time, and whenever I listen to this song, I remember the route we used to walk during midnights. Between GP, Westwood terrace and my house that place. Remember? Awwww, I wanna travel back in time. Where is the time machine?
(And I still remember Angela Chang was Belverin's favourite artist, after like so long already? Haha, oh my god! :x I wonder if it's still Angela, if I ask her now. :S)
(And I still remember Angela Chang was Belverin's favourite artist, after like so long already? Haha, oh my god! :x I wonder if it's still Angela, if I ask her now. :S)
[Late post due to oversleeping]
No comments:
Post a Comment