Day 07 - A song that reminds you of a certain event
A certain event. Ehhh quiz! You think what!!! I Genius ahhhh! :/ Keep make me think. Kill brain cells one you know? ;'( Ermmm,
English: Wham! - Last Christmas
Chinese: Wang Fang - Xin Bu Liao Qin
English: Wham! - Last Christmas
Chinese: Wang Fang - Xin Bu Liao Qin
Q: Why I choose Last Christmas?
A: Didn't the song title already answered that? Haha! It was the December 2008, the year before I step into this doomed place called JJC. I can't seems to forget the Christmas celebration on 2008. With you, and only you. Awwww, I just can't seems to express the time I spent with you every second. It just feels like it happened yesterday. Remember this song was playing throughout the night for like countless hours at Orchard and it sounded like it was really cold and snowing like hell? Can we return to 2008? If I can choose, I'll definitely choose SP. No JJC. Hell NO. ):
Q: Why Xin Bu Liao Qin?
A: This was one of the song used during one of my cousin's wedding. It's so sweet and touching man! I know it sounded kinda cheena, but it's really damn super romantic! Playing this epic Chinese oldie, in a 6-star hi-class hotel with the dimmed yellowish crystalized lamp shining on every single table, and most importantly the podium is just so perfect and sweet! (: I want my wedding to be like this! Maybe not this song though haha. But definitely must be extravagant, grand, elegantly done, gorgeously beautiful, expensive, classy and an equipoise in every little things. Perfect. Just so wonderfully and excellently perfect. Epitome of a princess's wedding dream. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment