Eh, the quiz is going outta control! Shitzx. Awwwwww, a song that reminds me of someone. It's not.. hard AT ALL. Well, here it is..
English: Avenged Sevenfold - Dear God
Chinese: Jay Chou - Shuo Le Zai Jian
Q: Why I choose Dear God?
A: Some of you, my close friends, may think why Dear God? Eh, I listened to this song for almost 2 years now, since Sec 5. But why suddenly Dear God? Yeah, I only kinda really fall in love with this song this year, and brings back some good little memories (not a lot at all though) of someone.
Q: Why Shuo Le Zai Jian?
A: Okay, yes, this song is indeed super new. So if I choose this song that means it reminds me of someone I knew this year, isn't it? Yeah, bingo. (: Listening to this song just makes all the little bit of memories fall back onto me. But I guess she probably won't see this blog anymore ever again, since I lock'd it and it's kinda pretty hard to get in here as well, so I think I'll just write it. Anyway, I'm not gonna chase her or anything since I doubt I've any chance at all, but still, hoping the best in everything she do! I know I always give up without trying, but it's better to get hurt lesser, isn't it? Cause trying and falling hurts me more! I really hope my dad bring my house's KTV system to update, so this song is inside and I can sing it for all I want! (:
(Wei, don't fall down so easily alright! If you fall, remember to get back up. You fall again, get back up again. Fall again, get back up again. Keep doing this until you stop falling. Life is like this, you fall, you get back up. I can't possibly always be there to be frank. I might just die tomorrow; get arrested tomorrow; migrate to the States tomorrow; quit JJC tomorrow; quit fb/twitter/msn tomorrow; get into a coma tomorrow; become retarded tomorrow; and the list goes on. You see, life is unpredictable.)
(Wei, don't fall down so easily alright! If you fall, remember to get back up. You fall again, get back up again. Fall again, get back up again. Keep doing this until you stop falling. Life is like this, you fall, you get back up. I can't possibly always be there to be frank. I might just die tomorrow; get arrested tomorrow; migrate to the States tomorrow; quit JJC tomorrow; quit fb/twitter/msn tomorrow; get into a coma tomorrow; become retarded tomorrow; and the list goes on. You see, life is unpredictable.)
No comments:
Post a Comment