INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Wednesday, 25 August 2010

A TYPICAL DAY OF MY LIFE

Damn. Why must it be the prelims now? My daddy and mummy is going to Yunnan, China next week! I wanna go too! ): But this stupid prelims is causing undesirable kinship problems with my parents. Why? Because it threw the opportunity of me bonding with my parents :/ my 'death-wish' before the A's start is to, firstly, buy a blu-ray player for my room, and secondly, spend fruitful times with my beloved! Awwwww, how sweet! *blush* Eh, where in the hell am I drifting?

Anyway, I feel sad for the Monday's bloody tragedy in Manila, Philippines. These Hong Kong tourists shouldn't have died at all. What a fun loving outing turned out to be a bloodbath in disguise. How sad. The gunman should not only die from a sniper shot, but also be condemned in hell. His next life should be born as an insignificant ant, and get killed 5 seconds after birth. Okay, this may sound a little disgusting and 'eww-ness', but these Hong Kong tourists really did gruesomely died in vain. Firstly, that gunman shouldn't have been so impulsive. If he knows that he didn't really did any crime like extortion and robbery, he should try all he can to clear his name. If it fails on the first try, go for the second. The third, fourth, fifth, sixth, et cetera. You shouldn't have resort to being a hostage-taker, and a gunman who hijacked a bus. Whatever, all kinds of things happen in this world. We're in no power to intervene at all.

Seriously, I really hate my school's security guard so so much. Everytime check on me and ask me why I didn't put that stupid school's car decal on my car windscreen. So ugly man, wth. And every time say I drive damn recklessly and fast in the school compound? You should just check my car tyre's rim, and my exhaust pipe. They're modified to create that "VROOM" sound. Don't know don't anyhow accuse. And I park my car in the school compound also cannot? Give what stupid warning letter -.-

Anyway, I changed my phone's SMS ringtone to this cute sound. Haha, guess what's it? :P





Yeah, and I just changed my blog song too. Something More by Secondhand Serenade! There must be something more, do we know what we're fighting for?

Mercedes-Benz vs Police car

No comments: