Today was a fun day. Haha, went to Resorts World Sentosa with my beloved friends - Mingli, Weizhao, Shikin and Zhelun (: Wz actually SMS'd + call me in the afternoon to ask me to go, but I replied and slept for countless of times. In the end, met Shikin, Wz and Zl at nearly 7PM at JP. Haha, so train'd to HarbourFront and meet Ml at exactly 8PM. So took the $2 bus trip to RWS. Alighted at RWS, and paid $5 entrance fee to Universal Studios. It's very cheap because nearly 3/4 of the place was closed, since rides close at 8PM. Went around there and decided to have our dinner at a pizza place. Hahah, the pizza was damn big man. $40.50. Each of us paid like $8+? Hahha, cheap lo! So after that, took photos and walk around USS. Stopped at a smoking corner and they started smoking and slacking there until 10:05PM, where all the fireworks started shooting hahaha!! Damn nice man. It's been a long long time since I watched a live fireworks. Anyway, I saw 6 Lamborghini outside the Casino entrance. Damn nice lo! I wish I have one T.T After that fireworks thingy, went to make a RWS membership card. Got my card directly. Their photocard camera for the card damn funny. Use webcam one LOL. Wz can't take his card because he forget to bring his IC/NS card. LOL HAHAH!!! Then took the monorail out of RWS, and bus'd home from Vivo. It was so fun because we're all joking and fooling around hahaha. (Y) One of the best day of my life! (:
And we actually planned an outing this coming Sunday/Monday. Cycling and morning barbeque session LOL! Next week going to USS again with the same clique for the real fun. Going in the morning/afternoon. Should be ~S$70+ I think. Alrighty, bye earthlings! (: Fun day today. Hope this will happen forever (:
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment