It's a fuck'd up day today. So Jon SMS'd me to go Volcom Fashion Show at Zouk. So fetched Jon, Zl, Daryl, Linus and Eileen there. Met Bryan there later. Lot's of idiotic stuff happened man. I didn't slept for over 50 hours because of the day before outing to West Coast Park with Sean and Cassey. Well, the study outing to West Coast Park wasn't productive at all. Idk why man LOL! Don't know if it's because of the place, the study environment, or the people. So awkward la, not even close with Cassey -__- Okay, back to the Zouk story. Aiya, don't even feel like talking about. I parked my car in a hotel, beside Zouk. The parking fee was OMG man. Like $4.50 / hr? Eileen told me to change carpark cos it was way too expensive. So I did. It was $14.30 when I drove out of the hotel's carpark. So I went to search for a parking lot elsewhere, where Jon was kpkb because I went to change the parking lot. Also not you pay of course you'll say it la. Petrol I pay, parking fee I pay. What's more? Not you pay you better shut the hell up. So all of my friends are enjoying in Zouk/Phuture, while I went back to my car to sleep. Who cares about all the pretty girls. Sleep is obviously more important. Half way while MSN-ing and slacking in my car while waiting for them to finish clubbing, my phone went out of batt. So I've to drive back home alr cos firstly, they didn't reply my SMS and secondly, I can't contact them alr.
When I reached home, Jon kpkb me in Twitter and told me to he'll treat me transparent from today onwards. Why transparent, and not invisible? Transparent still can see, invisible = cannot at all. Idiotic retarded shit. Always act one big fuck, when you apparently know nothing at all.
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment