Whoa, I just watched a dota replay of me 1v1 KCS on 13th April 2008, just months before the car accident made him become a state of someone with mental illness. I'm just saying it in a nice way. He's already become a retard for nearly 2 years if you want me to say it in a heartless manner. I really miss the old you, Choonseng ): Playing dota together, slacking together, talking about girls together, defiant together, play truancy together, tease and joke together, play pranks and laugh like a retard together, get arrested together, emo together, have fun together, eat together, prank call together, et cetera. I really miss the old you, I really do. Never in my life had I miss someone so much. This dota replay really brings back the old memories of me and you. We're actually talking about girls. I'm intending to share this video to everyone here, but you need a Warcraft III of v1.21 to play it. So I guess no one would actually watch it :/ Ignore my arrogance and 'twit-like' chatting, because I'm still small at that time. Okay, not really small, but the start of my Sec 5 :/ (Anyway, I was super guai lan, xia lan, sarcastic, being an assy nincompoop, am an insolent, impudent imbecile last time, both online and outside. Sorry for that.)
So click to download the Replay!
We're talking about the girl I love in there! So which girl do I love in 2008? Go guess! :/ I really miss you KCS. Hope you get well soon, for the sake of me, our friends, and your family (parents in particular). I will await you to win me in dota if you still can, because in that video, I pwn'd you 7-0! Hehe!
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment