INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Thursday, 26 August 2010

Now I announce myself leaving Twitter officially! :D Yes, this is for real. I may still stalk around on Twitter, but I'll not post/retweet/reply or whatever shit there. I set myself to not have any relation (including stalking) with Twitter within 1 month from now. I may even deactivate my account after that. It have definitely gave me my happy moments, and also sad, angry, disgraceful (and jealous) ones too. Hehe, bye bye Twitter!

Waahhh, Unriddle is getting so interesting! Is Zhang Yuze the murderer? Who is Superintendent Hu's dad? Why is Shisan's dad so heartless? So many case at once, and it's like only a few episodes left! All squeezing together? Who is Zhang Xiumei, and in what relation is her with Thomas Koh and Hu's dad? How did they explain why Yuze was seen when Luo Zhongxiao was killing the girl from the rooftop of a building? Don't tell me all of these cases are clashed together! It's been a long time since I'm so obsessed with Singapore's drama. The last one was Just in Singapore, Metamorphosis and The Golden Path! :P

Anyway, I really need to study after my flunkish prelims now. Who's willing to study with me? No one I guess, 'cos I'm too lousy right? Haha, nvm man. I can do it myself, and prove you guys results. YOG just ended officially, with the distinguishing of the Olympic Flame and the transferring of the Olympic Flag from Singapore to China! (: I really feel so happy, and am proud that I'm a Singaporean. Looking at all the athletics; regardless of race, religion, sex, colour and financial status, coming together and enjoy is really nice. There should be no war between our own biological species, and even all the species in the world! Peace! Make the world a better place to live in! Heh :p Anyway, I'm not driving to school tmr! Like after a few whole months of driving to school everyday? Haha, time for public transport! :D Or I may even drive my bro's sports-car to school tmr, if he's sleeping like a pig heheheh!!

Alrighto, adios, little earthings. Go grow some plants! Gogogo!!!!!

2 comments:

liying!:D said...

WHY YOU QUITING TWITTER?!?!?!?! DUN QUITE TSKKKKKKK!!!!! EH YAR!! UNRIDDLE DAMN NICE RYT!!!! I EVERYDAY LOOK FORWARD TO GOING HOME TO WATCH UNRIDDLE! THE LAWYER SHOW ON CH U AFTER UNRIDDLE ALSO DAMN NICE! GO WATCH!!!!:DD

Yaojun Yong said...

HAHAH I DON'T WANNA USE IT ALR!!! :/ EH I OVERSLEPT TODAY AND DIDN'T WATCH TODAY'S EPISODE OMGGGGGGGG!!!!!!! HOWWW?!? WHICH LAWYER SHOW?