Have you ever wondered, what would it be like if the only way to escape pain is death itself? I know it sounded foolish, but don't worry because I'm not considering committing suicide. I have this sudden thought because I'm lying on this bed doing nothing, and gazing at the stars is the only thing I can do right now. No one at Twitter, and I guess no one at MSN that I can chat to as well. I suddenly think that euthanasia should actually be allowed in Singapore because firstly, you never know how painful that guy is, both physically and emotionally. Emotional pain is really totally unbearable. I'm not talking about the emotional pain caused by breaking up with your boyfriend/girlfriend, but the pain caused by the death of your loved ones. Because I know everyone have to bear this one day, unless you die right now. I don't want that day to happen ):
Shut. Why am I talking about all this? Nobody is gonna read my blog anymore already because I've been locking it for a few months. Now that I finally open it to the public again, who will be there to patron my blog? I really wanna get away from this damned school. I tell you, my beloved blog, I will isolate myself from everything that have any relation with this school once I graduate from there. Yes, heartless to say, but literally everything from there. The environment, the 'memories', the teachers, and even the people I know. Yes, I'm that heartless. I seriously can't take the heat from the people there. The kind of eyes that looked at me, the aura of 'I better be at least 1000 nautical miles away from this guy', the way they talked to me, they way they acted when with me, the kind of glares and attitudes, the kind of immediate discrimination, et cetera.
Okay, again I have no idea what I'm talking about. But anyway, who cares? This blog is only patronize by me. I'm like talking to myself, and for myself to read in the future, and thinking 'what a childish Yaojun this is' in 10 years time from now I suppose. :/
Time to sleep again. Hope I can sleep. Please sleep. I'm tired. Yes, I'm tired. Get this right in my head you ass'd brain. I hate studying, and I hate you, the stealth readers of this blog (if there's any, but I doubt so).
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
4 comments:
I AM READING YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!;D and i'll patronize it everyday if you update! hahahahaha!!! Jia Yous Libra Yong!!! DA QI JING SHEN LAI!:D next time you be your pilot i be my air stewardess!:D
EH LIBRA OW!!!!! Omg, didn't know there're people who's still reading my blog HAHH! Eh I try, and you really wanna be an air stewardess still? :S
hahahahaha got one la! they all read secretly you dunno only haha! yalor!! i still wan leh! but like very hard to get in leh!!!
No lo. Guy's gut's feel damn accurate one! Eeh very hard meh? What's the prerequisite? I thought pretty can alr -___-
Post a Comment