INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Saturday, 28 August 2010

Whoa just came back from eating with my beloved Ben and Cyn. Kool. Anyway, I'm choosing where to celebrate my birthday this year. Idk where. Damn... Is The Jewel Box a nice choice? I love their sky dining/cable car dining. Or another chalet? BBQ? One-day cruise? Hard Rock Cafe? A night at MBS's skypark? Book a whole club down? Pub? How many people should I call? 5? 10? 20? 50? 100? Arghhhh, so hard to decide. >:(

Anyway, should I buy Kpop Night concert ticket for her birthday? I can't think of anything to buy for her. 2 x VIP tickets is gonna cost me a bomb. But I'm buying most probably for her and one of her friends. I'm in a dilemma. Help ): I need to work soon.

My house forever no snacks to eat. No bread. No cup noodles. No cookies, crackers, donuts, cakes, ice-creams, et cetera. What the hell man. I'm always so freakin' hungry and I've to endure. My maid in my house really need to do something about it, and not blasting her malay songs in the kitchen everyday, chatting on the phone with her mum/dad/bf or whatever, sleep as early as 9pm, et cetera. Making me so angry man.

PS: Everyone please vote for my sec 3 form & upper-sec PE teacher here (:

And why are there so many odious, expletive-hurling uncouth lummox revolving around my life now? :/

No comments: