So ke lian ):
Also, nothing much to say about the visit. After that I drove Sean and Weijie to 906 to eat Chicken Rice! Wah when I'm driving Sean back to his house, this fucking Merc E200 5G-TRONIC cut my lane abruptly without signaling. Then the angry me chase him and tailgate him all the way. Next time go know your opponent before you even try to cut, asshole. Lose already then drive off. What a joke. You think you merc big deal? I also merc! Challenge me la! Okay, enough of that nitwit :/ Hahahh, then went home and dota. Lost 3, Win 1 ): Just finished watching Unriddle episode 19 catch-up on xinmsn. Going to town soon, to buy birthday present! Hope I don't spend over S$1000 on all my friends birthday's present. I think I'd spend like ~S$800 on her birthday. Lol, omg. No more 19th birthday celebration for me anymore! ):
Okay, 2 more papers to go. 2 more MCQ papers - Chemistry and Physics. Hahahah, hope I can do 'well' and give me just a week. A week. I just need a week to enjoy my post-exam before I get all emo'd for my prelim results. T.T
And congratulation to MR LIM HAN LING for his winning in the Teenage magazine here. Highest like there (~2000)! Hahhaha, he's my sec 3 form teacher and upper-sec PE teacher. A joker who always joke around, play pranks and most importantly, love us! He teaches math as well, but never teach me before :/ Okay, anyway this random crap is funny as hell LOL!
The last line. "My wife say cannot treat girls"
HAHAHHA, he loves his wife so much! Awwwwww, how sweet! (Y)Anyway, I've been re-watching Pokemon nowadays. Watched until episode 10 I think. Cubone vs Pikachu. Waaaa, Pikachu's funny-faces are damn kawaii! Cute like -_______________- los! ahhhhhhhh!!! HAHAHAH. Okay, enough of Pokemon fanboy. I already asked a couple of my friends to camp Kpop Night VIP tickets. One of the reason is to buy it for her as birthday present. One of the reason is to buy and sell it to my friends at the exact price for those who're too slow to buy it due to unforeseeable circumstances! :P And the last reason is to buy as much as possible, and sell it to earn money!! $$$
RANDOM: MY AUNT JUST TOLD ME SHE CAN SEE THRU INSIDE OF MY BOXER FROM WHERE SHE IS LYING WHEN I WALK DOWN FROM MY STAIRS IN MY HOUSE. WAHLAO, I EVERYDAY WEAR BOXER AT HOME ONE LEI. *BASHFULLY SHYZX* :S
WHY DID THE LAST ONE TEAR US APART?



2 comments:
hahahahha i want comment on your tagboard one but the address too long! this song damn nice!! by super junior! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LICj7J0lQME&feature=player_embedded#! and this!!! by shinee! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldLLk-qofm8&feature=player_embedded they my favourite!!!;DDD
eh that suju one damn nice!!!! haven't listen to shinee one yet hahah!! :p
Post a Comment