INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Monday, 17 May 2010

There was once...
I miss the times where I had my first crush (not those frm pri sch).
I miss the times where I SMS my first crush a love poem found online every night for days.

I miss the times where I'd blush (for a guy like me) when I'm infront of my true love.
I miss the times where I SMS her a love poem created by myself every night for 3 straight years (there are times where I fell asleep, but I still SMS one after I woke up).

But now, I don't (hopefully).

Someone said to me on MSN:
*guys like u extinct alr man

And there again, another guy said:
*you should try to be like every guy out there now
*u see now every guy out there is surviving
*be a flirt like every guy
*guys like u arent surviving
Are guys like me really can't survive in this world?

No comments: