Sometimes I have this feeling in me that informs me when you're in trouble. All this came to me without any prior notice. It's like my heart skipped a beat, telling me you're in trouble or danger. The feeling sucks because I do not know what to do if something happen to you. But there is also this evil feeling inside me that tells me I shouldn't care about you at all. This evil feeling overwhelmed me for a bit, but after that, I end up caring more because it pains me. There is always a devil and angel inside me. But I always choose the angel over the devil. Did cupid just shot the wrong girl of my life? Why must it be me and her?
-YaoJun
Why can we only listen to our own thoughts? Are we living in a world of our own?
No comments:
Post a Comment